Rhinoplasty in Iran:
Rhinoplasty, commonly known as a nose job, is a plastic surgery procedure for altering and reconstructing the nose. There are two types of plastic surgery used – reconstructive surgery that restores the form and functions of the nose and cosmetic surgery that changes the appearance of the nose.
What rhinoplasty can treat?
- Nose size in relation to facial balance
- Nose width at the bridge or in the size and position of the nostrils
- Nose profile with visible humps or depressions on the bridge
- Nasal tip that is enlarged or bulbous, drooping, upturned or hooked
- Nostrils that are large, wide or upturned
- Nasal asymmetry
Type of Rhinoplasty
Recovery timetable:Approximate recovery after rhinoplasty is as follows:
. Day 1 Return home. Use cool compresses for 24 hours. Some swelling and bruising, mild discomfort. Change mustache dressing as needed (often 10 to 20 times).
. Day 2-3 maximum bruising and swelling.
. Days 5-14 External stitches removed or dissolving. Internal and external nasal dressings removed by Doctor. Bruising going away.
. Week 2-4 much of swelling has begun to go away. Breathing better.
Year Enjoy your final result
Our professional medical team supply patients with high quality and affordable price Rhinoplasty in iran