Take a look at Urology:
Urology is a part of health care that deals with diseases of the male and female urinary tract (kidneys, ureters, bladder and urethra).
It also deals with the male organs that are able to make babies (penis, testes, scrotum, prostate, ect.)
Since health problems in these body parts can happen to everyone, urologic health is important.
subspecialty part of urology:
- Pediatric urology ( children’s urology)
- Urologic oncology ( urologic cancers)
- Renal ( kidney) transparent
- Calculi ( urinary tract stones)
- Female Urology
- Renal (kidney) surgery
- Kidney removal (nephrectomy)
- Surgery of the ureters, including ureterolithotomy or removal of calculus (stones) in the ureters
- Bladder surgery
- Pelvic lymph node dissection
- Prostatic surgery, removal of the prostate
- Testicular (scrotal) surgery
- Urethra surgery
- Surgery to the penis
- Robotic prostatectomies
- Robotic nephrectomies
Regular urological consultations ensure that urological problems or diseases can be prevented, diagnosed or treated as appropriate.